Congratulations, you’re getting married!
You are about to embark on such an exciting journey as you start to plan this very special day and there’s nowhere better than in the heart of Royal Berkshire. Whether you’re looking for the intimate or the grand, a civil ceremony or civil partnership, we’re here to make sure your wedding day is faultless.
To help you out, we have given you ten great reasons why a wedding at the Coppid Beech would make the perfect choice:
- Weddings at the 4 star Coppid Beech are magical, romantic and most importantly tailored especially for you!
- Our dedicated wedding specialist Antonio will be on hand throughout the entire planning of your special day. Together with his team and their meticulous attention to detail and discreet service, they will ensure one of the most important days of your life flows seamlessly from start to finish. Antonio is great for recommending trusted suppliers such as photographers, wedding cars, florists and more.
- Our hotel has individually tailored wedding packages to meet your every need, which can include the wedding ceremony, reception, evening entertainment, bedrooms for all your guests and most importantly a luxurious bridal suite especially for you… The hotel even has its own clock tower which will play recessional music within its grounds!
- With our alpine, Bavarian/Austrian architecture and beautiful charm, the Coppid Beech hotel can transform into a glistening winter wonderland. Getting married in winter totally eliminates ‘Will it? Won’t it?’ weather related stress…
- No need for taxis – we have everything here under one roof. By having your wedding day at the Coppid Beech, you can rest assured that your guests are totally relaxed without even having to worry about getting home or travelling to another venue! You, and your wedding party can just stroll (or stumble) upstairs!! where we have 205 bedrooms, accommodating any size wedding party.
- We can cater from the intimate to the grand. Our beautiful licensed function rooms can cater for celebrations from between 20 to 250 guests, so possibilities are endless… The Sequoia suite is the hotel’s largest suite and has a private bar, broad terrace ideal for summer alfresco drinks, a portable dance floor and is divisible into two separate areas, the Juniper suite is a fully self-contained prestigious suite with private facilities and the Pines suite is the hotel’s most flexible suite with a spacious outdoor terrace.
- Our hotel has a beautiful atrium with floor to ceiling fish aquarium, perfect for photographs and also holding your drinks reception with that added ‘wow’ factor…
- You and your bridesmaids can enjoy the bridal suite, making it easy and convenient to get ready during the day. You can have your hairstylist and makeup artist come to your room and don’t forget room service for lunch and that sneaky glass of fizz…
- The hotel has its very own in-house Health and Fitness Club along with Beauty Salon. Wellness includes a 12.5m swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room, and Venus Beauty the perfect retreat to pamper yourself with one of the many luxurious, self-indulgent treatments, pre or post wedding.
- The hotel can even host the ultimate girls’ party night for you and your best friends! If your wedding budget doesn’t allow for a bottomless hen party account, the Coppid Beech offers luxurious-yet-affordable party package. So, check in, chill out and kick back with a chilled glass of wine, then dress up and settle down to a delightful dinner in one of our stylish restaurants before dancing the night away!
A wedding at the Coppid Beech hotel is a truly unique experience and whatever the season, we can provide that magical setting at an affordable price. We still have availability for 2017 weddings and look forward to hearing from you…
Please call one of our dedicated wedding coordinators, on 01344 303333 or email the Sales Department who can advise you about our superb packages and facilities and work with you to create the wedding of your dreams.