Welcome back to the Coppid Beech Hotel. In these unprecedented times we have created a safe way to continue to operate our business in the safest possible way in partnership with our customers.
Our new “Safe Stay Policy” has been put together with our customers and employee safety as our highest priority, working in conjunction with experts to make this dynamic policy possible.
Being dynamic, it will be constantly updated with government and industry advice along with our customer feedback, making our policy constantly relevant to achieve all our goals of a safe environment to stay, play and work in.
It is mandatory for guests to wear face masks/coverings in the public areas of the hotel. You do not have to wear a face mask/covering if you are sitting down to eat or drink.
We are pleased to announce that our leisure facilities are now open, please note you will have to book in advance to use the swimming pool or gym. Please book directly with the leisure team by emailing them on email@example.com.
Please note that the government guidelines dictate the Sauna or Steam room cannot be in use.
We have increased our already high levels of cleanliness to assist with the safe management of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Below are just some of our new additional steps which we have taken:
- It is mandatory for guests to wear face masks/coverings in the public areas of the hotel
- Guests will be provided with relevant sanitising options whilst in the hotel within all areas
- All of our team members and contractors will be temperature checked prior to commencing work to ensure a safe environment for all
- All bedrooms and meeting rooms will have personal sanitising solutions including wipes and individual hand gels
- All touch points will be part of an in depth and constant sanitising program
- All members of staff interacting with guests will have either a face cover and glove options or various screens will be installed to assist with the social distancing rules
- Our new ‘Safe Stay’ quality of cleaning seals will be placed on bathroom and bedroom doors, once the rooms have been sanitised to ensure the safest possible stay for our guests
- Social distancing in all public areas will be adhered to with signage present to help advise
- Food safety policy and menu development will embrace social distancing rules
- New Room Service procedures will provide a great dining experience in your room at no extra charge
- Contactless payments will be encouraged
- Our teams have had shift patterns and work environments reviewed including the re-design of offices to ensure the best care for our team to deliver our usual high level of service safely
- Dedicated duty manager trained in our ‘safe stay’ policy will be available 24/7 for help and advise
- All employees will be re-trained in our ‘safe stay’ training
- All bookings will receive the above information in a pre-arrival pack to help understand the new policies which embrace the government guidelines
Car park and entry
The Coppid Beech Hotel has an extremely spacious car park for a contactless arrival. We have an ‘in and out’ system to help people social distance in our spacious reception area.
We will have our sanitiser stations set up, gloves and face covers provided on request if you forget your own PPE.
Check in and Check out
Check In and Check Out have been modified with a single queuing system with social distancing measures in place, for a contactless process. All key cards will be sanitised by ultra violet light.
We will have new extra measures coming into place over the forthcoming weeks including remote express check-in, and ‘safe stay’ express check out. These new initiatives will allow our regular guests to bypass the queues and quickly check in and out of the hotel in the safest possible way.
- Cleaned and sanitised with the latest COVID-19 hospital grade chemicals
- Trained staff in ‘Safe Stay’
- Sealed rooms with quality assurance
- Guest information on the in room media system
- 30 point enhanced cleaning check list
- Your own personal sanitiser spray
- Sanitising wipes for TV control or phone for added confidence
- All touch surfaces disinfected with COVID-19 hospital grade chemicals
- A wider range of dishes on the room service menu to ensure you can pick something to suit your taste without having to leave the comfort of your hotel
- All cushions and throws to be removed
- All magazines and literature removed