Staycation | Family Friendly Hotel | Royal Berkshire
You don’t have to jet off around the world to experience that holiday feeling. A Staycation could be just what you need to relax and get away from it all. Whether you choose a weekend Staycation break or mid-week getaway, we’ve got it covered. We’re sure that children will feel right at home in our family-friendly hotel and that parents will be able to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay, safe in the knowledge that their children are catered for with a range of child friendly activities and amenities. From children’s check in activity packs, to splash time in our swimming pool, milk before bedtime and flexible dining options for the whole family, we have your Berkshire Staycation break covered!
You’ll find a warm and welcoming atmosphere at The Coppid Beech Hotel in Berkshire that’s dedicated to providing a truly memorable family break. With so many places to visit in the area, you can easily forget you’re right on London’s doorstep. A wealth of towns and villages bursting with culture and heritage, countryside waiting to be explored, water parks, theme parks and more than enough to keep your energetic little ones occupied until sun down.
One of the Finest Family Hotels in Royal Berkshire
Our unique alpine themed hotel is ideally located 8 miles away from one of the most popular attractions in the South East, Legoland, just 6 miles to Coral Reef Water World, 11 miles to Windsor Castle with all is tradition and heritage and just a short drive to the new Lexicon shopping centre with shops and restaurants galore.
Come and stay with us for your family Summer Staycation. Explore Odds Farm with its many exciting activities for younger children and an indoor play barn, along with The Living Rainforest in Newbury with its amazing rainforest plants and animals. Perhaps even an adventure to The Look out with its trails to explore and ‘Go Ape’.
Your Staycation Break
Whether you’re seeking a family holiday, or just the perfect break away, a Coppid Beech Staycation break will make your trip that little bit more memorable. With a varied portfolio of activities within a short drive from our doorstep along with our in house Wellness Health and Fitness Club, swimming pool, child friendly restaurants, kids zone, well equipped and spacious family rooms, we can ensure you will be more than pleasantly surprised on your arrival!
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic our swimming pool and kids zone are currently closed as per the governments guidelines.
We have GREAT dining facilities with a dedicated children’s menus catering for even the fussiest of eaters.
This is available in our restaurants, from room service or even in our lounge. Every child will be given a fun activity sheet with crayons to help keep them entertained during meal times in the restaurant.
During School Holidays
During the school holidays, we will let you know our dedicated family swim times.
We have woggles and floats that our younger swimmers are welcome to borrow at pool side. We provide towels, have showers, lockers and hair dryers in our changing rooms. .
In Room Movies
During the school holidays, or even weekends, we invite families to enjoy our selection of in-room movies. We can even replicate your cinema experience by providing popcorn to add to the enjoyment! Details of our Family Films will be available when you check in.
Ask about our Movie Night Package!
Baby friendly hotels create baby friendly holidays and more importantly happy parents!
- Baby equipment We like your holiday to start before you’ve even left home, so we make packing easy. Please liaise with us before you arrive to ensure your room is equipped with every item you need, including cots, changing mats etc if required. Please ask if there’s anything else you need.
- Baby bottles We offer a baby bottle heating facility in our restaurant for you to use, and on request can provide branded pureed baby food: just let us know a little in advance.
Having an enjoyable toddler friendly break is also possible! Thankfully, we’re dedicated to making your stay stress free…
- Toddler equipment To make packing easy, please liaise with us before arrival so that your room is stocked with everything you need, from cots to potties etc
- Children’s dining Our children’s menu can be served at any time in our Lounge Bar, from 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday in our Keller Bar and from 7 pm Monday to Saturday in our Rowans Restaurant.
A family break suddenly seems so easy!
- Children’s menu Our older children’s menu features a wide range of age-appropriate dishes to tempt even the fussiest of eaters. Our children’s menu can be served at any time in our Lounge Bar, from 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday in our Keller Bar and from 7 pm Monday to Saturday in our Rowans Restaurant.
- Kids Zone Children can enjoy play time in our Kids Zone each day. As well as toys, games, and dressing up, there are also activities for older children to include table tennis table and an Xbox.
The perks of holidaying at home
It’s easy to get there, you can speak the language, your credit cards work, mobile phone data won’t cost a fortune – the list goes on…
Berkshire really does have a unique selection of town and villages – some hidden, as well as plenty to see and explore.
Berkshire is also home to many other picturesque towns and villages such as Newbury, Hungerford, Ascot, Hurley, Cookham, Marlow, Henley, Bray, Littlewick Green and Waltham St Lawrence among others.
6 miles / 14 minutes away
The Look Out
6 miles / 15 minutes away
The Savill Garden
10 miles / 30 minutes away
The Lexicon Shopping
3 miles / 11 minutes away
California Country Park
7 miles / 19 minutes away
16 miles / 40 minutes away
6 miles / 14 minutes away
Wellington Country Park
14 miles / 21 minutes away
The Oracle Shopping
10 miles / 22 minutes away
Little Street Play Centre
11 miles / 25 minutes away
8 miles / 20 minutes away
Kids n Action
6 miles / 10 minutes away
Windsor Great Park
10 miles / 27 minutes away
7 miles / 15 minutes away
Hampton Court Palace
25 miles / 40 minutes away
19.8 miles / 30 minutes away
11 miles / 25 minutes away
The Living Rainforest
22 miles / 34 minutes away
11 miles / 28 minutes away
22 miles / 30 minutes away